Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! . Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you……T’is the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags. They can be reused in a way shredded paper cannot.
2. Artificial or real tree? Real.
3. When do you put up a tree? Weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take it down? Soon after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Legos
7. Hardest person to buy for? My wife.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My buddy Matt.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it’s a terra cotta set my wife inherited from her Grandmother.
10. Christmas cards (real mail or e-mail) Real, if I can remember to get them sent.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A cream color cable-knit sweater.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppet Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I recall
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Laura’s snickerdoodle’s.
16. Lights on the tree? Definitely
17. Favorite Christmas song? Either Silent Night, or Angels We Have Heard on High
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel every other year.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Yes, but they already have names, so I don’t need to.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas eve for adults, Christmas morning for the kids.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People trying to force it to start earlier and earlier.
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? Red, Green, and White
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Roast Beast
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? World Peace or a new camera, though the likelihood of either is about zero.
26. What color lights do you put on your house? White
27. Favorite holiday drink? Shirley Temple