My sister-in-law Victoria has tagged me to divulge 7 random facts about myself that would astound and amaze you! LOL Or just stuff you don’t already know. (She tagged me at InvisibleGreen.com, but I don’t post a lot of words over there so I’m picking up the challenge here. I’m still considering doing a photographic study of seven weird or random facts about me, but that’s going to take me a while.)
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I have had plastic surgery. Granted, it was to reattach my face to my skull, but plastic surgery nonetheless.
2. I don’t like the Beatles. They just don’t do it for me. I respect what they did for rock ‘n roll, but I have to agree with Michael Stipe on this one. They recorded a few songs that I like, as in I wouldn’t change the radio station to avoid them, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to them and certainly wouldn’t spend money on an album. My wife owns the white album, so I ripped it and put it on my iPod. Over a year later, and I’ve still never listened to a single song from it.
3. I follow election results as though it were a sporting event.
4. I like cold weather. Around my house, you will find bedroom windows open and fans blowing even in the dead of winter. The temperature has to drop to near freezing before we close the windows, and colder before we turn on the heat.
5. I am a very deep sleeper. My wife would probably tell you it’s easier to wake the dead than it is to get me up in the morning. It’s not uncommon for my wife to hit me two or three times with a pillow before I wake up, and that’s after an alarm has been going off for an hour.
6. I am one of the pickiest eaters most people will ever meet.
7. Heights freak me out. Just seeing photos of someone standing on the edge of a cliff, or on top of a mountain, makes me a little nervous. However, I have no problems with airplanes, roller coasters, or tall buildings.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you read this and decide to play along, please let me know.